Ultimate Infosys is one of the leading supplier of cctv cameras in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, NCR India, We have wide range cctv cameras available like dome camera, bullet camera, night vision camera, wireless camera, long distance camera, Weatherproof camera etc. We deals in almost all branded CCTV Cameras available in the market. Sony, Samsung, LG, Bosch, Honeywell, Hikvision, Dahua, Vintron and CP Plus are the most popular available with us.
Our HD security cameras use HD-CVI technology to deliver image quality that is far superior to traditional analog CCTV. HD cameras are a cost-effective video surveillance solution that is easy to install and integrate with existing CCTV systems. If you need 1080p high-definition video resolution without running an IP network, HD-CVI is the answer. HD-CVI technology delivers detailed, high-definition images with no compression artifacts or transmission-related delays.
IP surveillance is a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV). In an IP surveillance system, an IP camera records video footage and the resulting content is distributed over an IP (Internet protocol) network.
Digitization offers a number of benefits over traditional analog CCTV, including:
- Improved search capability.
- Greater ease of use.
- Better quality images and no degradation of content over time.
- The ability to record and play simultaneously.
- The ability to compress content for improved storage. Adding networking capability to digital CCTV provides additional benefits, including:
- Improved ability for remote viewing and control. Anyone on the network can potentially see video from any camera connected to the network.
- IP storage makes it possible to store data in any geographic location.
- Greater ease of distribution. An image of a crime suspect, for example, can be immediately distributed to officials.
- The ability to connect to email and other communications systems so that alerts can be sent automatically.
There is a growing industry trend towards replacing analog CCTV with IP surveillance systems.