Google Business Email Features
Google business email has a number of features that make it an attractive option for small businesses:
- 30GB of storage
- Unlimited group email addresses like sales@ or info@
- Each user can have up to 30 email aliases in case you want to have more than one email address
- No ads like in the free personal version of Gmail
- Twice the storage of personal Gmail
- Chat and video options via Google’s Hangouts app
Google Email for Business Security Features
You’ll never have to worry about downtime with Google email for business – their massive data center network has a 99.9% guaranteed uptime. They also provide automatic backups and industry leading security to keep your business data safe. Twenty four hour a day support is included if you do need help and their spam protection actually works in keeping dangerous and unwanted emails out of your inbox.
Using Google Business Email Offline
Google business email can be used offline to read current emails and draft new ones. Once you’re back online any pending emails will be sent automatically. Google also offers mobile apps that are optimized for reading and sending emails on the go.